Ep. 014 : Vivardy Boursiquot

I have to admit two things right off the bat in the interest of full transparency:

1 - I'm ashamed that it took me so long to get this interview down the pipeline. You often take into account the privilege to count some of the photographers you brush shoulders with not just as your peers but as your very real friends.
So, in that sense, I really should have made a bigger effort to make this exchange happen wayyyy sooner. But hey, as you'll come to realize by the personality of my gracious guest, he doesn't hold a grudge - at least not as far as I can tell.

2 - I'm super jealous. No, really. If I have to sum it up...this phottographer has been producing some truly impressive and resounding work. And I don't say this lightly. A steady and focused(oh my, what a horrible pun!) creator of some remarkable work, I had to tip my humble hat for I have seen his work evolve and progress into something that I truly can say is both impactful and genuine in its own right.
So yea, I'm jealous. I said it. Sue me.

But on serious note, though: It's always a pleasure and a treat to get to sit down and share insights with some of the people whose work and craft I truly respect and Vivardy Boursiquot is none to be set aside.

I hope you enjoy this delightful exchange as much I did.

You can find Vivardy's work via his Instagram feed & show some love by liking his Facebook page. Older work also available on his Flickr stream as well as 500px.

As always, thank you for your continued support fo this program. It means a lot. Don't forget to share and spread the word as every little nudge is a step forward. Leave a comment as constructive feedback is and always will be appreciated.

Be blessed.

#StayAwesome




Direct link to downloading the audio version available here
(Do a 'Right-Click' - then select  "Save Link/Target As...')

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ep. 008 : Interview w. Eric Lafalaise

Ep. 012 : Chef Alain Lemaire